Job title: Systems Administrator x2
Location: The Metro, 6-9 Donegal Square, South, Belfast
About Capita Employee Solutions:
Capita Employee Solutions is part of Capita plc, a UK leader in technology-enabled business process management and outsourcing solutions.
As the largest employee engagement consultancy in the UK, Capita Employee Solutions manages 1 million people's employee benefits via Orbit, administers 4.8 million members' pensions and provides 3 million payslips a year. The workforce comprises of 3,000 employees operating from 21 locations across the UK providing services to over 3,100 public and private sector clients.
Using technology, insight and analytics to underpin everything we do, we play a pivotal role in helping clients deliver modern services efficiently, effectively and to the highest standard.
About the role:
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic IT Administrator to join our IT department. Working for a FTSE 250 company the successful candidate will be based at Capita Employee Solutions Belfast office.
- AD Administration - Windows 2008 domain
- Creating / Modifying and Removing accounts
- Following Joiner/mover/leavers processes * Exchange Administration
- Granting access to DL's / Mailboxes * 1st /2nd Line Support for local and remote users
- Procurement of new and replacement IT equipment
- Avaya PBX telephony support
- Assist with Moves & Changes where necessary
- Security access control
- A good working knowledge of Windows 7 and Microsoft office products.
- Good documentation and process/procedure writing skills.
- This role would fit in to an existing 7.5 hour per day shift structure covering the overall hours of Mon-Fri 08.00-18.00.
- Microsoft Certified (MCP) , (MCDST)
- Knowledge of support for mobile devices
- Experience with Laptop/PC imaging
- Knowledge of an ITIL based Service Desk call logging software, Supportworks, Remedy etc
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Michael Rosbotham on for more information.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
- sys admin