Location: Plymouth, Devon
Salary: To £22,500
Our client is looking for a Systems Administrator capable of supporting and administering an internal infrastructure and network environment made up of 11 servers split over 3 virtual hosts.
The successful individual must be comfortable working within a small team of two, and supporting a small user base of 80 staff.
Systems Administrator - Key Skills:
- 1+ years' commercial IT Support / Administration related experience.
- Must be an excellent people person.
- Strong user support experience.
- Experience supporting internal systems, printers and peripherals.
- 1st and 2nd line support experience.
- Experience of two or more from the following;
- Windows Server 2012
- Active Directory
- SQL Server
- Desktop Support
- User Support
- MS Office 365
- Must have a valid UK driving license.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the Role:
Your role as the Systems Administrator (Windows Server 2012, AD, Office 365) will involve:
- Providing an in-house 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support resource. As well as providing support to our client's sister company.
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and network problems.
- Installing, maintaining and support Windows Desktops, software applications and hardware accessories.
- Establishing a networking environment.
- Maximising network performance by monitoring performance and troubleshooting network problems.
- IT infrastructure maintenance.
For more information on this Systems Administrator role (Windows Server 2012, AD, Office 365), please apply now for an interview.
- Technical Support
- Windows Server
- Systems Administration
- MS Office 365