Senior Systems Administrator / Infrastructure Support for a leading Company in the Financial Sector, based in the City of London. Ideally you will be an infrastructure specialist, though they will consider applications from Systems Administrators, with some infrastructure support experience, looking to step-up.
The primary responsibility is to support the day-to-day operations of the business.
The Infrastructure specialist will have some of the following skills and experience;
- Cisco networking equipment, including architectures for Datacenters
- CCNP or CCDP certification a plus
- VMware vSphere design, installation and management including SRM
- Designing and managing high availability solutions
- Deploying and managing iSCSI or / and FC SAN Solutions
- Designing and managing Active Directory
This is an excellent opportunity who is interested in the Trading sector. The Company has achieved consistent growth year on year and has won prestigious awards for it's growth and achievements.
Salary is to £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits - For the right person they may pay more. Salary dependent on experience.
Please forward your CV to Elliot Wald.