My client is one of Gibraltar’s most progressive companies with a workforce in excess of 200 employees. In this role you will be supporting the business viewed as an internal customer, that is reliant on IT infrastructure and in-house developed software systems and web presence. The Group recognises and believes that its employees are one of the most important assets to the success of the organisation and are committed to their personal development.
There is an excellent opportunity within our IT team for a Systems Administrator (Network).
The ideal candidate will be self-confident and able to meet challenges head on and carry them out with assurance and determination. They must possess good communications skills and be able to manage resources to achieve desired results. This is a good opportunity for motivated people who are able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they possess the following qualifications and skills.
- Minimum qualifications required are 5 GCSEs which must include English Language and Mathematics plus a minimum of two A-levels or equivalent qualifications.
- Fluent in English both written and oral. Spanish ideal but not necessary.
- Team player
- Proven experience in working in a hardware and software support environment (the Group has a 150 user network comprised of MS Windows Servers and MS Windows PCs). In particular, we are looking for someone with experience in a network administrator role.
- Miscellaneous projects, e.g., installation of PCs, new servers, etc
- A degree in an IT related subject and/or relevant Microsoft or Cisco qualifications desirable but not essential.
Salary will be commensurate with experience/qualifications and the package includes non-contributory pension scheme, annual bonus and a medical allowance.
Apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of Gibraltar’s most rewarding employers.
The closing date for all applications is Friday 9th February 2018.