Systems Administrator / DevOps / Linux Lamp Stack - £25,000 - £35,000 a year – Diss, Norfolk
- Linux / LAMP stack administration
- Creating and managing a server monitoring framework
- Automating deployment of web apps in highly-available / secure environments
- Clear communication skills - both verbal and written
- Excellent report writing skills
- MySQL administration, including replication and performance tuning
- Knowledge of version control software (ideally Git)
You are an experienced SysOps Engineer with 3 years of systems administration experience. You will have extensive experience installing and upgrading operating systems and applications, setting up monitoring frameworks and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
You will be comfortable working on cloud-based servers, such as AWS and private virtual infrastructures, and will have worked on automating the deployment of web applications. You think quickly, are pro-active to the needs of customers and can deal with many competing priorities to ensure a first-rate service is provided to customers.
You should be flexible enough to react to the rapidly changing demands of the business, you enjoy picking up new technologies and system knowledge as you go, and then sharing this knowledge with others in the team.