We are seeking Administrators who have worked in fast paced environments to join this expanding organisation based in Sittingbourne. The main responsibilities of this newly created role, reporting directly to the Stock Controller, include identifying any discrepancies with stock within the packhouse and managing the day to day running of the packline.
The ideal candidate will have strong admin experience and the ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly.
- Manage internal stock within the warehouse
- Manage and maintain stock
- Identify any issues regarding over or under stock
- Manage the pickers and update the stock controller daily on processes
- General Administration on the system Prophet
- Check packaging and quantities are correct on all final orders
- Liaise with external customers, you will be the first point of call for all stock related matters
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working within a Distribution, Stock or Warehouse role or strong administration e experience in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability of implementing new systems, procedures and processes
- Proficient with MS Office including Word and Excel
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
Please note, shifts will be 7am-7pm. 4 days on 4 days off. (48 hour week) £18k-£21k
If the above sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply today, my client can interview immediately.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.