Permanent opportunity to work for industry leader recognised through a multitude of awards.
The key responsibilities for this Systems Accountant role will be as follows:
- Manage and control the finance system
- Monitor the systems performance and resolve any issues
- Ensure controls and security are kept to the highest specifications
- Oversee the production of the necessary month end reports and accounting ledgers
- Work with Managers on required system implementations/enhancements
The Successful Applicant will be:
- Hardworking and hands on working style -able to build relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with diplomatic approach
- Adaptable & instigates change as required
- Great attention to detail
- Management accounting and financial control essential
Competitve salary & benefits on offer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'