An opportunity has arisen for a Systems Accountant to join a growing organisation in Warrington on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the Systems Accountant role is to assist the Financial Compliance Lead with the implementation and improvement of the financial systems as well as:
- Supporting in the production of group and subsidiary financial statements
- Supporting in the implementation and review of systems for providing financial reporting to all departments
- Producing statuary returns
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and offering financial advice
- Assisting with the maintenance of the financial systems
- Producing regular performance management reports through collating and analysing data
The successful Systems Accountant applicant will:
- Have a strong finance background having gained experience in all aspects of finance
- Strong knowledge of financial systems
- Advanced Excel including pivot tables and vlookups
- Excellent communicator with finance and non-finance staff
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation who are currently going through some exciting change with the opportunity to be involved in projects and progression for the right person.
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"