This is a great opportunity to join the Accounts department for one of UKs largest providers of washroom, healthcare and floor hygiene services on a permanent basis in a varying role. They are looking for an experienced Systems Accountant to work in their Caerphilly office. Offering a competitive salary of up to £28,000 experienced depending and with an immediate start.
- Analysing financial or similar data as required
- To be involved with the preparing of budgets, forecast and management accounts
- Working with the IT department to ensure any issues and all financial systems are resolved promptly
- To develop and maintain key databases held in Microsoft Access
- To develop, maintain and upgrade financial systems within the company
- Excellent Microsoft office skills mainly with word and excel
- Experience of SQL and VBA is preferable
- Either Studying for an accountancy qualification of part Qualified
- Preparing management accounts experience
- Ability to work within a consultative role
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Harriet Read at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.