Excellent Systems Accountant - SAP role ensuring data integrity with a globally recognised Cambridge brand.
This Cambridge based client is instantly recognisable and offers unrivalled career paths. Candidates we have previously placed are already enjoying a very enjoyable start to their career.
As the Systems Accountant - SAP you will be responsible for:
- data integrity
- optimising current processes
- problem solving as and when faults and issues are raised
The successful Systems Accountant - SAP will be:
- Very well experienced in SAP
- Have experience of working within a data integrity environment
- large business experience
- experienced of working with complex processes
- demonstrate good relationship building skills
Experience of scripting within VBA, SQL etc is highly desirable but not essential
50-70k + Bens + Bonus