OA Executive is proud to present a new opportunity for a Systems Accountant to join an expanding team in the Cowley area of Oxford.
We are keen to talk to Systems Accountants who are AAT Part Qualified or above.
Working for a FTSE 250 index company, who have recently moved to new serviced offices in the Cowley area.
Working in a friendly and established team of 12, you will benefit from an on-site gym, coffee shop and free car parking in these prestigious offices.
You will have an established background working as a Systems Accountant
Be part AAT qualified or above
Have a strong aptitude and interest in IT and advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
Ne self sufficient and have the ability to learn quickly
Possess excellent communication skills
Experience in the following software is essential:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Power BI Caseware idea
- Cognos Impromptu
- Datawatch Monarch
- Fiserv Accurate Reconciliation
- Dimensional Insight Diver
- Alteryx Designer
- Microsoft Visio
- MS Query
- Visual basic for Applications
Producing regular and Ad-hoc information using:
- AX (Nominal Ledger, Accounts payable ledger and fixed assets system)
- Opal (POS system incl. PO & AP Invoice matching)
- ACSL (POS system)
- Cognos Impromptu (Reporting Tool)
- Caseware idea (Auditing software)
- Datawatch Monarch (Data mining software)
- Dimensional Insight Diver (BI tool)
- MS Excel
- Alteryx Designer
Resolving issues with AX
Administration of BI Mapping tables
Maintain & develop finance Intranet site
Maintain content on finance intranet
Administration of Lloydslink
Financial reconciliations - P&L & BS
Producing process maps/ instructions - MS Visio
Administer Jedox budgeting/ reporting tool
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Systems Accountant