Systemic Family Therapist for a private practice in Norfolk
FUNCTIONAL FAMILY THERAPIST
I am working with a very highly-regarded and expanding FFT service in Norfolk, looking for a highly motivated and friendly Functional Family Therapist. The managers are looking to recruit an experienced professional (in social work, mental health nursing, psychology, family therapy) to join their well-established service and make a difference.
The team delivers Functional Family Therapy - Child Welfare (FFT-CW); an adaptation of the manualised FFT model for families in which child abuse and neglect is present. FFT -CW is a licenced, evidence-based programme with a strong track record. This is the second such service in the UK, so this is an exciting development for clinical practice.
This is an outcomes-based contract for children 8-16 at risk of care entry (using a social impact bond structure), working to prevent children and young people entering care.
- You will achieve fidelity to the therapeutic model through consultation, coaching and training supported by the Supervisor and FFT UK Consultant.
- You will take referrals from Norfolk Children's Social Care and establish effective working relationships with both Social Care and partner agencies to achieve outcomes for families
- Qualified and experienced in social work, mental health nursing, psychology, family therapy
- Therapeutic experience and knowledge of systemic formulations
- Either accredited or on moving towards accreditation as a family therapist or systemic practitioner (in which case you will be supported in your training).
- The service is particularly interested in applicants who have aspirations to become an FFT CW Supervisor. Progression to Supervisor is dependent upon achieving fidelity milestones and clinical progression in the FFT CW model in year one. Supervisor training is well supported and requires travel to the USA for an 'externship programme' of development
- You will be joining a highly skilled, motivated and growing team of well-trained professionals
- Working with the FFT UK Consultant, you will follow a structured pathway of continuous professional development (CPD) in FFT-CW and family therapy practice
- You will receive competitive salary and great training
If you are seeking an opportunity to make the best of your skills in engaging families and creating sustainable change with them, please apply. You will take an outcome-focused approach with good sensitivity to dynamic risk, child protection, inter-agency working and clinical complexity.
The best way to learn more about the service and apply for this role, is to call me - Raya Petrova on ext. number 3486, or email an updated CV to . Alternatively, we could discuss other roles even more suitable for you.
NonStop Consulting is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the healthcare and social sectors for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. NonStop is also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right' organisations.
- family support
- family assessment
- child abuse
- family therapist
- functional family therapist
- systemic formulations
- neglected children
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'