System Support Analyst
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. Launched in 2015, we have grown rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
The Group is bringing together companies and individuals recognised as leaders across a range of specialist markets and we will use the expertise and insights gained over many years to deliver the highest levels of service to our customers.
We provide our insurance and risk management services from a growing network of offices with over 40 locations across London, the Midlands, the North, Scotland, East Anglia and the South West, as well as Guernsey.
Position: System Support Analyst
Location: Thistle Underwriting, Wolverhampton, West Midlands (Commutable from Birmingham, Walsall, Kidderminster, Stafford and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 per annum
About the role:
The System Support Analyst will provide maintenance and development support for the PIB business Systems / Applications both legacy and the strategic platform, Acturis.
- Provide 1st line application support; answering support queries via phone, email and in person
- Support users remotely
- Take ownership of user problems and be pro-active when dealing with user issues
- Maintain a log of any software problems detected and chase through to the fix with external suppliers
- Escalate more complex calls to the relevant Support member
- Provide accurate Management Information gained from collating system reports
- Assist the project team with testing of new releases where required
- Carry out Production testing o / s work hours
- Create new user accounts and remove / disable leavers accounts
- Run monthly user reports by business / team
- Min 5 GCSE Grades A to C (Math & English essential)
- Previous Helpdesk (telephone support) experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
You may have experience of the following: Technical Support Analyst, System Support Analyst, IT Support, Technical Support, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Systems Engineer, Support Analyst, Network Support, Application Support, Helpdesk Analyst, Desktop Support, Help Desk, IT Support Analyst, Acturis, etc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"