Job ID: 756615
My client are a leading figure in the automotive industry, who are at the forefront of technical innovation in all areas of vehicle development. They have grown rapidly over recent years and are constantly looking to add talented individuals to help them achieve their goals. They have their employees' well-being at the forefront of everything they do, offering flexibility for the perfect work-life balance, as well as surrounding you with passionate and engaged people who really care about the work they do.
The Systems Robustness Team operates within the Engineering Centre of Competences (CoCs). The main objective of the role is to lead the delivery of Failure Mode Avoidance (FMA) activities within the CoC's for high risk systems, ensuring that technical risks are understood and managed, and that the engineering of the most complex systems has the necessary engineering countermeasures embedded in the design to avoid known and potential customer issues.
* Responsible for the delivery of Failure Mode Avoidance for their systems in support of new model programmes including the generation and update of robust DFMEAs and related documentation for high risk systems.
* Support the commodity strategies to ensure that they have a credible FMA plan and the required countermeasures to avoid known architectural customer issues.
* Support the CoC to develop new or improved Requirements / Design Rules and Test cases that are focussed on verification prior to M1DJ/FDJ. Help identify gaps in the above documentation by use of Failure Mode Avoidance tool use (e.g. DFMEA).
* Act as the single point of contact for the commodity area for all aspects of Failure Mode Avoidance.
* Excellent understanding of Quality Tools and strong focus on, Systems Engineering and related Engineering Analysis methodology and tools.
* Experience in Automotive Engineering.
* Strong customer focus and understanding of their needs & wants.
* Good understanding of PCDS/CCDS
* Ability to present complex issues in a brief & straightforward manner.
* Strong oral and written communication & IT skills
* Educated to degree level
On offer is a very competitive salary and benefits, and the chance to work for one of the industries' leading names. Benefits include a discounted car scheme for you and family members, a competitive pension plan and a performance related bonus scheme.
If you are interested in this role, please click the apply button.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.