System Reporting Analyst / Financial Analyst
Approx. 6month project - possible temp - perm Salary: £33 - £35k
- At least 5 years+ experience
- Must have worked on reports in multiple currencies (EMEA at least)
- Experience in Power BI(Business Objects), Hyperion and Excel. (Hyperion we can overlook but Power BI and Oracle must have)
The role requires an analyst to create systems reports, example: sell in and sell out reports, carrying stock, sales analysis of SKUs, forecasting etc.
A high level of cross functional interaction within the team including the Global BU partners in the US and inside the Finance function itself is key to be successful in this role.
The Financial Analyst needs to monitor and flag risks arising from the day to day business and ensure these are made visible to the organization and are addressed appropriately. These risks could be driven by developments of cost, pricing, movements of currencies, excess stock, or customer specific decisions. Overall goal is to support the business in hitting sales and profitability targets (quarterly and annual). These tasks can vary in complexity and granularity dependent on the business support requirements.
How you’ll do it
- Daily tracking regional sales and product code performance against budget/plans and ensure profitability targets are met across the business. Negative variances need to be flagged and ensured these are addressed.
- Manage daily operational controls and approvals i.e. invoice margin holds, RMA, customer marketing spent, deal & contract pricing etc.
- Periodic (ad hoc) reporting and analyses of strategic initiatives, profitability, and channel stock performance
- Managing weekly sales outlook process and reporting
- Support the annual budget process
- Prepare and participate in sales/PM meetings and business reviews
- Provide (ad hoc) decision support for large business or for annual terms negotiations with major accounts in EMEA.
- Track channel stock risk and recommend follow-up actions (promotions, price protection, RMA’s, excess deals, and scrapping)
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Controlling, Business Administration, or similar
- Proficient Database management skills (Data analyses, Hierarchy structures, Reporting)
- Able to communicate on all levels in different disciplines (Sales, Product Management, Planning, Logistics and Customer Service).
- Collaborative, pro-active, flexible attitude and ability to work independently
- Preferably experience in International Corporate environment (i.e. CE or CE distribution)
- Fluency in spoken and written English and another European language will be an added advantage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'