Working within Prudential's Saving and Retirement business as a Programme Manager means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you're inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Finance Ambition Programme is transforming the ways of working in Prudential's Saving and Retirement Solutions Finance function. It is transforming the end to end processes enabled by new technologies. The programme is also responsible for accelerating the working day timetable for external reporting to meet the requirements of Solvency 2 and implementing IFRS 17, the new insurance accounting standard. The programme will last for 2 years.
We are looking for a programme manager to support the Finance Reporting workstream.
- Supports the Workstream Sponsor in ensuring a major Workstream delivers its required scope and outcomes
- Takes end to end responsibility for the delivery of a major Workstream, ensuring clear agreement on the required outcomes and realisation of the benefits as defined in the business case
- Shapes the Workstream to drive optimum delivery of outcomes, including planning at the level appropriate to the complexity of the Workstream and structuring and sequencing an appropriate set of initiatives
- Monitors and reviews all programme delivery and economics, including deliverable production, costs, staffing requirements and resources
- Ensures appropriate and effective monitoring, assurance and governance arrangements in place, supported by appropriate reporting
- Articulates and manages the overall risk exposures across the Workstream, driving a common understanding amongst stakeholders and effecting appropriate trade-offs to reduce risk
- Proactively communicates to ensure direction, scope and progress of the Workstream is understood and transparent
- Understands the principles of business transformation and is able to translate these principles into business/people change activities and deliverables
- Significant experience in leading programme and project management and delivery
- Experience in leading portfolio delivery
- Experience in system implementation and system delivery
- Experience of financial services
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.