The Digital Informatics team within North Bristol Trust are moving the digital agenda forward with a number of key projects including the implementation of an electronic patient record management system (EPR).
These are exciting and forward thinking digital transformations that we need system experts to assist us in delivering through system support and process enhancement. The Systems Implementation Lead will form part of a wider team that are responsible for ensuring that best use is made of digital platforms during their implementation, steady state and future enhancement.
The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Advising on best practice use of the trusts IT systems, including the core electronic patient record system
- Analysing clinical and administration staff processes in order to devise system and process enhancements
- Assessing and directing whole-system changes, such as the implementation of paper-free clinics and workflows
- Training and support of staff throughout the trust in the use of IT systems using one to one, classroom and digital training techniques
- Identifying and implementing process improvements made available through digital transformation
- Testing of system changes and upgrades
As our ideal candidate, you will have advanced knowledge of an Acute Trust’s clinical systems, however, candidates with experience in smaller functions, such as GP / Mental Health patient systems will be considered.
A positive, motivated and professional approach to resolving challenges is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping the future of NBT clinical systems and to be part of our success at North Bristol NHS Trust, a progressive and ambitious teaching and research organisation with a strong reputation for exceptional healthcare, personally delivered.
For further details / informal visits contact:
For further information or an informal chat please contact;
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'