The new member of the team will be responsible for technical reviews on devices, providing the support for customers and the projects.
Key responsibilities are:
• Working on many challenging projects, using wide range of design technologies of simulation to verify software behaviour
• Analysing the control systems, design the optimal implementation
• Cooperating with a dedicated team, using engineering processes working on configuration and analysis toolsets to maximise the performance of the devices
• To ensure techniques, tools and processes you develop are appropriate for the application and support these in use by other engineers
• Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
• Experience of MATLAB/Simulink/Python
• Advantege is knowledge condition monitoring techniques and research and software development and testing
You can expect:
• Motivating salary and benefits
• Cooperate with experts from all parts of the world
• Working environment with latest technologies and possibility to career growth
Locality: Brno, the Czech Republic
Starting day: immediately
Employment type: Full time
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your resume.
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Zufalá, REED – Engineering
+420 702 093 129; email@example.com
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job