We’re recruiting for an experienced System Developer to join an award-winning, digital products business in Hemel Hempstead.
Our client are looking for candidates with experience in a similar position, looking to transfer your skills into an expanding team and exciting industry.
You must have good experience in Oracle, ERP, EDI and Java.
- Management and development of one direct report
- Day to day development of ERP system with 40 concurrent users to satisfy demanding business requirements on a stable platform, to streamline business processes and produce accurate reporting to allow users to make informative business decisions
- Development of CRM/BI/Open source and enterprise bespoke applications
- Development and ownership of EDI platform
- Development of reporting from ERP for Sales, Marketing and Finance
- Development and transition of Service bespoke platform onto ERP
- Creating new features and enhancements in accordance with customer requirements.
- Assist with daily HQ reporting
- Assist with daily IT Support to all users both in UK and overseas offices
- Assist with support remote users using Citrix Server & VPN client
- Support IT projects as directed by the IT Manager
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Preferably experience of Java, Java Beans, XML, PHP, VBA, VB.NET, ASP.Net, C#, Oracle
- Development and support experience of ERP/CRM/Open source and enterprise bespoke applications
- Experience using different development methodologies such as Scrum and Agile, and test-driven development
- Basic JIRA and Confluence knowledge
- Windows Servers knowledge
- Unix/Linux knowledge
- High energy and drive for results
- Problem solver through IT development and process improver
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Must have flexible working attitude
Salary: up to £45k, depending on experience
Benefits include: Medical insurance, dental cover, pension, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising with service up to 27 days), discretionary bonus
Hours: 8am - 5pm (flexible)
- System Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job