Your new company
Hays IT is recruiting for a System Architect to work for a growing health technology organisation in Cornwall. You will be contributing to the designing of technical teams while coaching and mentoring individuals in different technical departments. As a leader, you will be maintaining a continuous strategy of personnel improvement and monitoring progress and results against set targets.
Your new role
The successful System Architect will be working within the Microsoft technology stack, utilising your in-depth programming expertise and SQL knowledge on a variety of systems, from websites, Windows clients or mobile devices through to high volume and available SQL databases. There is a large quantity of legacy software and the aim is to develop using up to date technologies without compromising the existing functionality.
What you'll need to succeed
- Commercial development experience in C++.
- Responsibility for the development of quality software products including requirements capture, analysis, design, build and deployment.
- Expert knowledge of C++, OOP and SQL. NHS experience.
- Knowledge of Agile working and development.
What you'll get in return
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum.
- Based in Cornwall. 28 Days annual leave (Inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33.
- Pension scheme.
- Health Care Plans.
- Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this System Architect role in Cornwall, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this System Architect job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- system architect cornwall job permanent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"