System Architect / Monmouthshire / Competitive Salary
Commutable From: Newport, Cardiff, Bristol, Cwmbran, Chepstow
Key skills: Architecture, Development, Cloud
This System Architect role in Monmouthshire is a great chance for you to become a member of an award winning software Development Company.
The company is looking to hire high calibre individuals to deliver their roster of intriguing and challenging projects for their clients.
You would work and collaborate with their managerial team and developers to work and delivery high quality solutions to internationally recognised brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Coordinating with various stakeholders to ensure business needs are met
- Defining new projects via the scoping process
- Engage with customers
- Be involved in the end to end architecture of software services
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- A track record of Architecture experience
- Worked on multiple large scale business solutions
- Strong knowledge of cloud systems (AWS preferable)
- Good analysis skills like UML
- Worked in an Agile environment
- A technical understanding of programming languages
My client is reviewing C.Vs next week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by applying or emailing