My client is looking to appoint a System/Business Analyst to effectively and efficiently support the Programme Manager in a large change project. You will be looking at the whole life cycle of the project.
As part of the Work Management programme you will be required to analyse, assess and document the "as is and "to be" position within work management and work scheduling capability.
- Develop skill and disciplines covering process definition, business, functional, non-functional and technical requirement gathering and analytical tasks
- Document our "as is" systems, interfaces, processes, functions, stakeholders (Internal and External)
- Develop use cases based on current processes and real jobs
- Capture metrics, volumes and timings based on current processes and systems
- Identify touch points with other programmes and projects to prevent disconnects or gaps and ensure proper joins and overlaps
- Define detailed requirements for "to be" systems, interfaces, processes, functions, people, BT and CGI reviews, internal and external audits, standby repository project brief, network reliability and incident response plan
- Identify the business and technology change impacts
- Complete DNO and other utility comparisons
- Customer/product vendor reference visits
- Develop business cases and the approach for delivery phase
- Produce documentation necessary to procure systems and implementation services
- Strong analytical and product management sills
- Interpret customer business needs and apply them to operational requirements
- Excellent team and people management skills
- Provide constructive challenge in face to face environment to senior colleagues and work with and influence key stakeholders
- Strong problem solving skills working independently or as part of a team
- Strong communication and decision making skills with the ability to present complex concepts in a understandable manner
Qualifications & Attributes
Essential Qualifications (Evidence must be provided) and Experience
- NVQ level 4 or ONC in Business Management
- Accredited Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques, at Green Belt Level or above
- Experience of operating in a utility, or similar organisation, with a dispersed field operation where continuous improvement methodologies have been deployed
- Proven track record of working within a successful business change/transformation function as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge and experience as a practitioner of business change processes, tools and techniques
- Knowledge and experience of IT/system change
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical ability with data retrieval and manipulation
- Strong ability to turn data into meaningful actionable insight to tell a story/assess performance and opportunities to drive improvements
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Other equivalent qualifications including a degree
- Experience of carrying out business analyst role with work management and/or work scheduling systems.
For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or any other positions call Nathan
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'