System Analyst (BARB)
Powering informed decisions
System Analyst (BARB)
London, Hanger Lane
In the UK Kantar Media provide audience measurement services for BARB (Broadcasters
Audience Research Board). The System Analyst (BARB) role provides an important interface
between the BARB Client Service team and the Development Teams. The aims are both to
establish requirements and to ensure those requirements are fulfilled.
Leading the way in the exciting world of media research, we provide the most accurate and comprehensive intelligence on media consumption, performance and value. At Kantar Media we power media choices. Our insight, expertise and best in class data and services help clients to measure, monitor and select the most effective media. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
· Reach understanding with the client on business requirements, propose solutions, document these requirements in functional specifications and assist in scheduling these changes
· Support the development team to ensure understanding of the requirements and that the development meets these requirements. Act to identify any risks, lack of definition, blockers or defects and take appropriate action to mitigate
· Provide acceptance criteria for each set of requirements and assist the QA team in making sure these criteria are met by the development
· Apply analysis techniques using templates and tools as defined by the Company.
· Adopt the agreed methodologies of project management with the support of the Product Partner, being responsible for scope, schedule, risks, status report, integration, communication, quality and project closure
· Track project progress during all phases
Software Engineering / Information Technology
· Logical reasoning and knowledge of algorithms
· Interview and Writing Techniques for Requirements Survey
· Systems modelling tools and languages<p style="margin: 0px 0px 9px; padding: 5px; color: #000000; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font
- Continuous Improvement
- Functional Specifications
- System Development
- Agile Methodologies
"Office Assistant jobs in London"