Overview of the role!
We are on the search for a Systems Administrator who will have the skills and broad experience to tackle networking / infrastructure and virtualisation. You will be in a team of 5 but will be frequently working / liaising with another 30 IT professionals within the business. You will be technically challenged due to number of projects that you may be working on given their current technical landscape.
- Ideally a candidate with 4-6yrs experience.
- Coming from a Security focused environment yet also can wear a variety of other hats.
- Prior experience working in a Service Desk environment would be highly advantageous.
- Powershell Automation or good knowledge of scripting
- SAN technologies (essential)
- VMWare OVER Hyper-V (Including implementing new deployments and maintaining existing environments)
- Understanding of Group Policies
- Active Directory, Exchange / Office 365
- Cisco/HP Switches
- Linux (Red Hat/CentOS)
- Strong experience in Windows Server 2003/2008/2012R2 and Infrastructure upgrades
- Good working knowledge of networking (Ethernet/IP), load balancing & firewalling.
As well as solid technical skills, we are looking for an engineer who has a positive outlook and is focused on quality, business profit and exceptional customer service. You’ll need to self-motivated with excellent time management skills, being able to confidently keep clients, managers and senior executives informed always.
What’s on offer:
- Salary: £34,000 - £40,000 + £3k on call
- After your probation period you may have the opportunity to work from home too.
- Training on internal business critical applications.
- Internal Sports & Social club!
We’re looking to interview at very short notice!
If you feel you’d be a good match for the role, please apply now. If you would like to find out more, please feel free to call me at Rebel Recruiters - Jamal.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"