Main Purpose of The Role
This role will work closely with the Caesium Service Manager, and is responsible for the support, maintenance and administration of the Caesium system (Siterra). Activities will include processing accounts, day-to-day administration, supporting end users and super users within business functions and also from suppliers and shareholders. This will include training, creating the necessary views, customisations and implementing the necessary workflows and reporting required.
As a key member of the IT team, you will be expected to follow ITIL methodology for dealing with requests and issues, in meeting the needs of end-users. This may include building a workflow, creating / amending a view, creating Reports and liaising with the Supplier to achieve a successful outcome. You will also collaborate with internal and external business units to deliver effective and innovative solutions to meet their needs.
Data Import / Export
You will take on the responsibility for importing and exporting data as the business requires, ensuring the data integrity and relevant security is upheld.
You will be required to work with the Caesium Service Manager to manage and prioritise stakeholder needs, ensuring requirements are fully documented, understood and have been approved before implementing any changes.
Provide support to project managers for data and system integration activities within and outside the organisation for both business as usual and project changes
Compliance & Security
To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers.
Experience (technical, managerial, industry)
- 3+ years in a System Admin role, carrying out administration, creation of reports and customisation.
- 2+ years’ experience in manipulating data for import / export.
- 2+ years’ experience with document management (content types, document retention, capacity planning, Managed Metadata).
- Experience with ASP.NET and Web Services a plus.
- Business Analysis skills and documentation
Education level / Qualifications (professional, vocational)
- A/Level or equivalent
- ITIL Foundation V3
- Relevant industry certifications, e.g. MCP, MCITP, MCSE, MCSA
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Skills / Knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively with the business users and other IT groups to design, build, configure, and maintain the appropriate views, customisations and reporting.
- Collaborate with business users on "System Change Projects" which may include a combination of requirements gathering, use case development and analysis, solution design, and project management.
- Assist the business users with their use of Caesium, answering questions, training the business Admins, suggesting improvements to their process or methodology, etc.
- General troubleshooting of problems experienced by end-users, and collaborative participation with the Supplier to resolve problems with the platform.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by Manager.
- Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS and ASP.NET
- Information Technology
- System Administration
- Workflow Applications