System Administrator - 2nd / 3rd Line Support
Contract Term: 6 Months Rolling
Rate: £170 per day
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Service Now or Similar
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Strong technical skills designing, documenting, supporting, and implementing infrastructure projects
- Possesses an understanding of IT Services: service offerings, technical standards and policies, technical and business strategies as well as organisational structure
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential Infrastructure service offerings
- Strong work ethic geared towards exemplary customer service
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Proactive, organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge and understanding
- An analytical approach to identifying issues and solutions
- Experience of working with 3rd party service providers
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Ability to coach others (in given area of specialisation)
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of end users and IT personnel
- This system specialist position is responsible for the operations of secure and highly available end user computing, computing platforms, servers, and networks.
- They install, maintain, upgrade, and identify opportunities to continuously improve the IT operating environment.
- Assist the Service Infrastructure and Services Lead with standardisation of processes, operational reporting, and ensure the Infrastructure and Services team runs in an efficient manner.
- Day to day coordination of strategic suppliers to deliver infrastructure and end user computing services.
A fantastic opportunity for an Infrastructure Specialist based close to Woking and looking for a rolling contract.
- Active Directory
- Ticketing Systems
- 3rd Line