We are recruiting for a temporary System Administrator to work within a college on an ongoing assignment, ensuring the accuracy of the student records. This will involve;
- Managing the links within the database and updating student records accordingly
- Being responsible for processing amendments to student data including withdrawals and transfers
- Processing amendments to timetables and registers
- Providing advice and support to teaching and support staff on accessing student data using the student record database
The right candidate will;
- Be numerical, with excellent data entry skills and attention to detail
- Have experience with management information systems
- Have experience with student enrolment processes, inputting data from timetables and registers
- Have an understanding of funding and compliance
This working hours of this role are 9-5 Monday-Friday.
Please note the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check and referencing prior to commencement of employment.
- Data Entry
- Numerical Ability