System Administrator (Linux, Unix, Centos, Redhat, AWS, Cloud, Routing, Switching, Ethernet, IP, Networking, VoIP, Scripting, Testing, Python, PHP, Ruby, Bash) - Permanent - Manchester
Search IT are currently looking for a System Administrator on a permanent basis for our prestigious client based in Manchester.
Skills/Requirements for the System Administrator:
* Experience of administration for Linux - Centos/Redhat desirable
* AWS Cloud experience
* Knowledge of routing, switching, Ethernet, and IP Networking
* Experience working with VoIP or other phone systems
* Basic scripting knowledge in Python, Ruby, Bash or similar
* Experience of performing structured vulnerability testing within a Linux environment
Start date is ASAP
The System Administrator will be responsible for supporting an AWS environment through the use, primarily, of LAMP stacks. They will be responsible for the maintenance of security and existing cloud-based structure, responding to security breaches and vulnerabilities, reviewing and resolving errors from centralised login systems, and maintaining access controls. They will also act as part of the 24 hour response team, dealing only with urgent requirements.
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to be considered for this position.
System Administrator (Linux, Unix, Centos, RedHat, AWS, Cloud, Routing, Switching, Ethernet, IP, Networking, VoIP, Scripting, Testing, Python, PHP, Ruby, Bash) - Permanent - Manchester
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- System Administrator (Linux
- Bash) - Permanent - Manchester