Amelco are a gaming and gambling solution software provider and industry leader in USA, UK and Europe. Our partnership with global Gaming Companies has resulted in the development of cutting-edge technical platforms incorporating sportsbook, lottery, casino, virtual and financial trading.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to help us grow our team who are exceptionally talented. We are in search of a highly motivated individual who has a strong technical background in Linux systems administration that enables you to approach any problem with confidence and ingenuity. You will be forward thinking and a lifelong learner. You will be customer obsessed and embrace rapid innovations in technology. You will thrive in a fast-paced global environment with constantly changing priorities and work proactively to solve potential problems and be able to manage your own workload in line with Agile working methods as well as contributing to team projects.
Our vision is to shape the future of gaming and transforming experience from gaming operations into intelligent solutions that meet customer needs in the digital era and create value for all stakeholders in sustainable ways. We value teamwork, knowledge sharing and transparency with accountability. We believe quality, ability and determination are vital ingredients in delivering success at Amelco and that you will be able to instil your imprint with us.
- Work to automate deployment, update, and maintenance tasks
- Work with various project teams to improve platform functionality and reliability
- Design, develop and continually improve the platforms that enable other teams to easily interface with and use our infrastructure
- Reduce manual activities by automating complex processes involving multiple systems, some without formal APIs
- Mentoring other team members, enabling them to support and maintain the systems you develop
- Respond to and escalate service incidents, ensuring all incidents are resolved within SLA
- Assist the team in responding to incidents and proactive infrastructure maintenance
- 3rd line support for Customer Service, Developers, DevOps and Sports Traders
- Strong Linux (preferably Ubuntu) administration skills
- Good cli skills and knowledge of popular protocols and technologies such us DNS, NTP, DHCP etc…
- Experience in using and deploying monitoring solutions ie Prometheus, Kibana, Elastic Search
- Very Good knowledge of Ansible and Terraform
- Good understanding of Vmware Vsphere
- A good working knowledge of network and storage technologies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Use of standard development tools such as git and test-driven development techniques
- Cloud based systems (AWS, Azure) and Devops Tools experience
- MS Active Directory basic Administration
At Amelco we recognize the value of work life balance and have put together a benefits package that reflects this, here we work hard but play harder.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Pension Scheme (Amelco to match up to 7%)
- Discretionary bonus
- High end working space
- State of the art laptop
- 25 to 28 days holidays (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Perkbox (After Successful probation period)
- Family friendly policies
- Career growth opportunities
- Dynamic culture surrounded by industry experts
- Company social events for team bonding
- Remote, work from home option
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may contact us.
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous job titles and experience including; Linux Systems Infrastructure Engineer, Linux Systems Engineer, Technician, Infrastructure Engineer, DevOps, Open Source, DevOps Engineer, may also be considered for your role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'