- System Modelling engineer to support introduction of best practices for Model Based Systems Engineering using SysML (IBM Rhapsody based) across the engineering lifecycle
- Expert knowledge in the use of SysML for System Modelling across a full engineering lifecycle
- Knowledge of best practices for Requirements Management in an Engineering context
- Project management experience
- 5+ years' experience working as a Systems Engineer in an engineering company (Aerospace, Defence, Automotive or equivalent).
- Technical degree
- Systems Engineering INCOSE qualification or experience working in a role as a Systems Architect or Systems Engineer in Product Development.
- Key Responsibilities: Develop and support introduction of best practices for Model Based Systems modelling across the engineering lifecycle including development of the underlying information model.
- Develop a consistent set of methodologies for the use of SysML (IBM RHAPSODY) for Systems modelling that encourages the re-use of the models created.
- Define the integrations of SysML (IBM RHAPSODY) within the Engineering workflow (IBM RTC/RQM/DM) and with Requirements Management (DOORS/ DNG).
- Develop alongside the IBM RHAPSODY specialists a set of design guidelines, templates & user profiles to best practice methods including all necessary technical
documentation and user guides.
- Support the continuous improvement of PMTI methods by working closely with stakeholders, including IT and software suppliers in the context of the full Product Lifecycle (PLM) process at our client.
- Provide leadership to deliver to operational and project requirements. locations: Gaydon and Whitley