Synthetic Chemist - Northumberland - Pharmaceuticals
A pharmaceuticals company with a global client base are looking for a synthetic chemist to join their rapidly expanding team.
The ideal person will be a recent graduate or someone with a year's industrial experience, who is wanting to start their career in in a top pharmaceuticals company.
The synthetic chemist role will involve -
- Working within the API production team
- Working on a range of synthetic chemistry projects
- Supporting scale ups from grams to kilos
- Analytical testing when required
The role of synthetic chemist requires -
- BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or related scientific degree
- Good knowledge and experience of synthetic chemistry
- Experience of GMP
- The flexibility to do occasional shift work
To be considered for this role please send over CV's or click the link below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'