Syndicate Finance Accountant
An opportunity has arisen at a leading Lloyd's managing agency to join their busy finance function to work within their wider syndicate finance team. This is a broad role and would offer the successful candidate the chance to develop their career within the Lloyd's market.
Responsibilities will include
- Delivery of key financial reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Working with the FP&A teams to provide commentary
- Preparing management information on both a regular and adhoc requirements
- Complex balance sheet reconciliations,
- Preparing and contributing information for the Lloyd's reporting team.
- General ledger postings.
There will also be the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including process improvements etc.
This is a role that will offer bright, ambitious candidates a superb opportunity for development in an organisation with an excellent track record of staff development. They require motivated candidates who are actively studying (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or recently qualified with a strong London market underwriting background.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job