Switchboard Operator providing telephony and face to face support working on a 24*7 rota basis as required, to provide high quality telephony and face to face Switchboard support
- To receive and direct telephone calls through the switchboard, quickly and efficiently, acting in a courteous, helpful manner to callers at all times.
- Handling challenging Switchboard Calls/Walk Ins and escalating to Switchboard Management as appropriate.
- To follow direction from Management regarding current and future working practices including introduction of Service Improvements and KPIs.
- To ensure that standard operating procedures are followed.
- To participate in relevant training courses.
- To receive and action any emergency calls for the on-site maintenance engineers
- To receive and action all calls for on call personnel
- Telephone Manner
- Receptionist Duties