Switchboard Operator - Welsh Speaking
These are excellent opportunities for those looking to start a career or simply to gain some new experience.
Rate of pay: £10.81 p/h
Hours are between 08.00am to 22.00pm (shift patterns vary on a 6 week rota)
Temporary Assignment - Start 18th June 2018 to end of November 2018. Although this is a temporary assignment, there could be permanent opportunities at the end.
- Provide a quality customer service to all members of the public
- To answer calls received at a centralised switchboard, then to question, filter and direct calls to the relevant department promptly and effectively
- To receive and transmit data in the systems
- Good communication skills in a team or on own initiative
- Ability to communicate fluently through the medium or Welsh and English
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job