My client, a large corporate firm in Camberley, are seeking a switchboard operative to join their busy team on a temp to perm basis.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- To provide an efficient and professional service to all the Clients and internal staff alike.
- To operate a screen-based consul
- To carry out all switchboard duties: answering of incoming calls, extending these calls to the correct extensions, taking messages, making outgoing calls for clients and internal staff, to be able to look up codes for overseas calls and to check time differences
- To book conference calls on a busy scheduling system to make sure these are processed, and the correct procedure followed
- To keep the conference diary and calendar up to date
- up to make sure delivery has taken place
The successful will have the below soft skills:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral as messages are often taken and it is essential these are conveyed correctly
- Enthusiastic individual who works well in a small team but is prepared to take a hands-on approach to managing their workload
- Excellent proven organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and be effective under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
PLEASE NOTE – THIS ROLE IN ON A TEMP TO PERM BASIS. TEMP RATE £9.50PH / PERM SALARY - £22,500
The suitable candidate must be available immediately.