Are you a passionate about Swine with a PhD in Swine/Monogastric Science looking for your next challenge? Do you want to play a prominent role in the development of new products, use your expertise to assist sales and maketing and analyse data?
A well established Poultry Nutrition Company are seeking a goal orientated, enthusiastic and dynamic PhD Specialist to join their expanding team. You will work alongside a supportive and inclusive team of nutritionists and R&D experts to provide clients with the best Swine products on the market.
You will be responible for mentoring a team of technical scientists as well as presenting all new findings and product developments to the Sales and Marketing teams.
You will receive a competitive salary and a generous benefits package as well as the opportunity to work for a fantastic, friendly and welcoming team.
Requirements for this role include:
- A PhD in Swine/Monogastric Nutrition related discipline;
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills;
- An analytical ability to read data and problem solve;
- A positive and enthusiastic working attitude.
You will receive:
- A generous package including health insurance, competitive salary and strong opportunity for promotion;
- Specialist training in your area of expertise;
- A management route for the right individual to grow with the company;
- A flexible and friendly working environment.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply through the button below or alternatively send your resume Should you wish to discuss the role in more detail, please call our offices on + 44 (0) .
- "poultry" "swine" "nutritionist" "technician" "specialist" "researcher"