Worcester (and surrounding areas)
Have you ever thought about a career teaching children to swim or are you already doing it and want to come and work for the best independent swim school in the country? Our extremely popular Swim Academy programme is designed for children over the age of 4 and is growing! As such, we are looking for a new teacher in Worcester and the surrounding areas (we utilise 9 pools in the area).
Ideally you will already have some swimming teaching experience and hold the relevant qualifications as detailed below. However, this is not essential as full training can be undertaken through Puddle Ducks. You will receive an excellent rate of pay, uniform, be part of a friendly and supportive team and receive discounted swimming lessons for your own children.
You will need a reasonably flexible approach to working hours with a current driving licence, telephone and ideally also email communication.
The Puddle Ducks Teacher should ideally have the following qualifications / experience:
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- STA Level 2 Award or ASA Level 2 Teaching Aquatics*
- Puddle Ducks Swim Academy Course (Levels 1-4) (this is undertaken through Puddle Ducks)*
- It is imperative that you have a clean Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check
- Computer literate (for printing and updating registers)
- Either the RLSS National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (NRASTC) or the STA Pool Responder course (STA PR) or STA Safety Award for Teachers (STA SAT)*
- It would also be an advantage if you had experience of working or living with young children.
- You need to be a reasonably competent swimmer, able to swim sufficiently to pass a lifesaving course (about 25m and to dive to the bottom of the pool).
* These qualifications must be taken in your own time and most likely at your own expense.
Job Type: Part-time
Rate of pay: £9 - £18 per hour dependent on experience (funding available to train up to the level required above), guaranteed overtime plus profit related bonuses up to 20% of salary
Hours: 6 hours per week agreed assignment plus cover
Example; based on 12 hours per week at £13.50 per hour + bonus; OTE = £10,000+
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"