Banking organisation is seeking Manager level individual to manage their Operations division leading a team which provides payment services, account transfers, clearing, fixed and notice deposits and other banking services to their HNW Private Banking clients.
- Managing a team of 5 ensuring processes are delivered to a high standard for all customers within retail, private banking, real estate and corporate banking.
- Checking and orchestrating the daily workflow of the team and delivering feedback for quality assurance.
- Target setting for staff and completion of annual performance appraisals. Managing poor performance via a performance improvement plan.
- Completing first or second checks on all payments including SWIFT MT103, MT202, MT202C, MT199, CHAPS, BACS and Faster payments via UK and overseas agents
- Ensure all written procedures are maintained within the department.
- Establishing and maintaining a robust control framework for key processes.
- Monitoring payment messaging queues to ensure time critical solutions are provided.
- Responsible for the Banks Debit card service to clients provided by a 3rd party, including monitoring charges and SLA to ensure seamless client experience.
- Overseeing exceptions on Nostro and Suspense accounts and ensuring timely resolution.
- Cash Management- monitoring Cash Flow, Sweep accounts and Cash Handling.
- Host weekly meetings with area and department management providing updates on commercial deliverables and action items identified from ongoing risk review.
- Project work - (global procedure review) ensuring consistency in documented procedures for key processes.
- Management Skills
- faster payments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job