A top tier bank is looking for a SWIFT and Target Operating Model Project Manager
The principal responsibility of the project manager is to lead the project globally, covering multiple workstreams in the SWIFT ISO20022 and the Payments Target Operating Model implementation.
- Strong understanding of payment messages and flows
- Strong understanding of front to back flows and Operations processes
- Proven experience of delivering global change within an Operations environment
- Communicating with and gathering requirements directly from key stakeholders
- Payments experience
- TOM experience
- Some experience of Reconciliations, Cash Management, Asset Servicing, Confirmations and KRI Reporting
- Experience of Treats, OTP/ FXPT and DTP would be advantageous
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'