A fantastic opportunity for a Swedish Speaking Sales Executive to work for a dynamic, progressive vibrant organisation who are a leading worldwide supplier. Joining a growing business that are passionate about their people and encourage and support personal development. As an Swedish Speaking Sales Executive you will be responsible for building solid business relationships with a mixture of existing and new customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Swedish Speaking Sales Executive to join an existing team with an excellent opportunity to earn a high income.
- As a Swedish Speaking Advisor you will be responsible for contacting clients within your region fact finding information on requirements
- To act as a contact between the company's potential & existing markets.
- As a Swedish Speaking Sales Executive you will actively listen to customer requirements, understand their business needs and present appropriately to close any sales opportunities.
- To accurately calculate costs in order to provide commercially sound quotations to customers.
- As a Swedish Speaking Sales Executive you will negotiate terms regarding the buying, selling & delivery of parts.
- Gather marketing & customer information.
- Challenge objections with a view to overcome them.
- As a Swedish Speaking Sales Executive you will develop cross departmental (internal) relations to ensure clear and transparent communication in regards to the fulfilment of any order's and customers' expectations are met and where possible exceeded.
- Advise and update customers on any forthcoming product information, promotions etc.
- Review your own sales performance and update your line manager with any issues/concerns as soon as possible.
- Attend sales meetings and share best practices and ideas with your manager and colleagues.
- Provide company with feedback on various industry knowledge/buying trends or anything else
- Fluent Swedish is essential a native speaker would be preferred however this is not essential
- Previous experience within sales and selling to Swedish markets would be highly preferred however will consider customer service
- Language graduate
- Dynamic and passionate individual
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport with people on all levels.
- Driven to achieve results
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:30am till 4:30pm, Friday 7:30am till 3:00pm
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 Dependent on experience
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Swedish Speaking Sales, Native Swedish, Fluent Swedish, Mother tongue Swedish, Swedish Customer Service, Swedish Speaking Sales, Swedish Speaking Account Management
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'