Time Appointments are excited to be working on behalf of a successful logistics business that are expanding a specific team and looking to fill a position that requires a candidate that can speak Swedish fluently, written and spoken. The ideal candidate for this position will have some office-based experience, have a positive mental attitude and demonstrate good organisation skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To oversee and develop incoming and outgoing transports within the market
- Door-to-door and ferry transports to and from Sweden and other locations
- Liaising with and have responsibility for commercial relationships with existing and potential customers or suppliers
- To ensure that services exceeds customer’s expectations
- To positively promote the service and brand
- To undertake additional tasks within your skillset to help meet deadlines
- Day to day liaison with customers, terminals, suppliers and colleagues internally and across the European network
Do you feel this opportunity is perfect for you? Please give us a call and explain why you would suit the role and to discuss your next career move with Time Appointments. If this role is not quite what you are looking for, then we are looking for determined and switched on candidates for several different vacancies at present, so please get in touch with one of the consultants as no doubt there will be something for you.