Our client is one of the leading providers of video-streamed 'live’ casino solutions. They have licences to many of the well-known gaming brands which they give opportunity for players to play on any electronic devices with real dealers at a real table.
They are expanding their Nordic market and are in need of more of Swedish speaking individuals to work as a Casino Game Presenter. All are live broadcast based in their cutting edge studio in their office in Malta.
No need to have previous experience as a Presenter. Full training is given.
It is to host/present live casino games to the camera for live players. The role will entails with carrying out all gaming operations. Such as table administration, the gaming process and computer monitor administration. Interact with players verbally and through the live chat system throughout the game. Work with and relay information to the Live Support Team in regards to any issues. And insure players have a good time!
• They are looking for individuals who are confident to be in front of the camera.
• Happy to communicate with players over live streaming broadcast and enjoy casino games.
• Be fluent in spoken Swedish.
• Good working knowledge of English.
• Good computer skills.
• Have excellent customer service skills.
• It will be excellent if have previous experience in the casino industry but not necessary.
The company operates a 24/7 service since playing games can be played anywhere and anytime. They will provide your work schedule.
This is a full time permanent role and you can grow within the company. The company offers paid training too.
The roles are to commence soon.
The work location is based in Malta.
• They offer an excellent salary with the opportunity to earn performance bonuses on a monthly basis. Salary is €23,000 per annum.
• Interviews are conducted over the phone and/or by Skype. No need to travel to Malta for the interviews.
• Can get a gym membership.
• English language courses
• Self-defence classes.
• Loyalty gifts.
• Relocation package: - They offer to pay for flight to Malta and provide three weeks of accommodation.
This role would suit someone who is confident, not camera shy with a passion for life, people and can have a good time! This is a fantastic opportunity to work and live in Malta. Do not miss this chance and apply now.