Swedish speaking Fashion Translator
Our client is a world leading eCommerce fashion and lifestyle brand, with a world wide reputation and a leader in the latest fashion and lifestyle trends and designs.
To work as part of their international editing team, they wish to recruit (for a 12 month contract to start) a Swedish speaking Translator & Editor. You will work on the design and launch of the new Swedish language website and online platforms and will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the translation, transcreation and content editing of menswear fashion, womenswear fashion and lifestyle ranges of the Swedish market websites and platforms
- Ensure that the content attracts the 20-30 year old youth / adult audience
- Act as the brand voice for Sweden, ensuring consistency across all relevant areas.
- Ensure all copy is appropriate for publication
- Work with other teams across the business to maintain brand tone
- Contribute ideas, where appropriate, to onsite content, email, brainstorms and other content projects
- Assist in the implementation of local market SEO strategies and ensure keywords, SEO titles and descriptions in CMS (Sitecore) are search-optimised and adhere to search best practices. Catch up regularly with SEO team for data to support this
- Oversee the editing and translation of content around relevant brand propositions
- Oversee translation of copy for app. This includes in-app copy, AppStore/Play store copy, app release notes, onsite service messages and landing page, and push notifications.
- Manage any translation requests from product teams - this includes anything from error messages on site-to-site outage pages, instructional copy on-site, UI/UX copy requests etc.
- Swedish to mother tongue standard as well as fluent English is essential
- Proven experience in editing and translating in digital content.
- Strong stakeholder management skills - you will be one of the faces of a new launches.
- You will be a fashion fanatic with a passion for street style, high street and shopping trends
- Have an interest in the influencers and individuals who make up the fashion and beauty industries and beyond (music, media, lifestyle etc.).
- Exceptional organisational, administrative and communication skills are key to this role, as is the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Dedication and ambition for brands
- Knowledge of the factors that contribute to making a successful online fashion destination.
- CMS experience, preferably Sitecore
To apply for this role as Swedish speaking Fashion Translator please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'