Due to large growth and continued success in the European markets, our successful international client based in High Wycombe, is looking for a positive and enthusiastic professional to join their professional Technical Support / Customer Services team. Fluency in English and Swedish is essential in order to provide technical support and customer services to both internal (employers, franchisees) and external (customers) enquiries in Swedish and English. This is a varied customer services and technical support role with great opportunities for full involvement using your Swedish and English language skills. Previous helpdesk or technical support experience helpful but full training offered.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Swedish
- Previous experience within a professional, office based customer services environment or perhaps retail/ecommerce customer services environment is desirable
- Experience working as a Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Technical Customer Services, Help Desk Advisor or any client focused role where you have had client interaction in order/product based environment
- Experience in technical support, helpdesk, troubleshooting technical problems, etc highly beneficial!
- Strong customer focus, committed to providing high standards of care
- Excellent attention to detail, high levels of accuracy
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Educated to A-level or equivalent and above
- Able to commute or relocate to High Wycombe
Besides the above role, there is another vacancy with the same responsibilities but without a language requirement.
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Client Services
- Customer Service
- Customer Services