Swedish Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Are you able to start work on Monday 18th June?
Location: Kingston Upon Thames
Salary: £9-12 ph
Contract: Temp to Perm
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm (1 weekend per month)
You will be working in a vibrant multilingual contact centre where you will be able to meet and work with like minded people. You should have a good telephone manner and enjoy helping people. Fluency in Swedish is essential, as is a strong grasp of English.
- The successful applicant will be fluent in Swedish (Written and spoken).
- Ideally agent level contact centre/ office based customer service experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Confidence when speaking with customers over the phone
- The ability to resolve all queries and complaints by telephone and email
- Be immediately available with no pre-booked holiday for one month
- Effectively managing and resolving all customer correspondence / issues by phone and email
- Working to agreed service levels and targets whilst ensuring service to customers is second to none
- Ensuring all issues and complaints are resolve during first contact
- Managing and updating internal customer databases and sensitive information
- Customer Service