Swedish Speaking Customer Advisor
£18,000 per annum + Relocation Package available*
Do you have great communication skills?
Do you have experience dealing with customers in your previous roles?
Do you want to work in a multilingual and vibrant environment?
Then, please read on! We have the perfect position for you!
What you will be doing
- Providing excellent customer service to respond to a wide range of incoming and outgoing customer telephone enquiries
- Understand and resolve customer(s) needs and expectations.
- Ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customer(s)
- Prompt and accurate completion of all administration activities to ensure full customer satisfaction
- Keep up to date on new or enhanced products/services in order to provide a high quality service to customers.
Skills and experience required
- You are fluent in English and Swedish
- You've had experience working with customers and you enjoyed it!
- You are a team player and collaborate with your colleagues as one team
- You are not afraid to ask for help when you need it.
- You will be confident using all Microsoft package
Operational Hours: Monday - Sunday (40 hours / week). 5 days out of 7
Some of the benefits:
- Discounts on our client's products *
- Contribution towards eye tests & glasses
- Free on-site parking
- Free hot beverages
- Business Casual dress policy
- Friday doughnuts and fruit
- 29 days of holidays
- Auto enrol pension
- Career opportunities within departments
- Monthly incentive prizes
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers *
- Life Assurance
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discounts at over 130 well-known retailers
If you are interested, please apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.