Michael Page have partnered with an International Software business to deliver a niche role across their expansion. We ae currently recruiting for a Swedish Speakin Campaign Manager to be based from their offuice in Bracknell.
This business is a fast expanding and targeted business with excellent growth potential and an extremely unique proposition to the Marketplace.
The Swedish Speaking Campaign Manager role will be responsible for the below duties:
- Redefine and implement targeted campaigns across a number of European regions to drive Lead Generation campaigns
- Work with regionally focused Sales teams to drive campaign follow up and adoption
- Deliver an integrated campaign across a variety of Channels
- Build strong relationships with international Marketing teams to deliver consistency across the brand
The Swedish Speaking Campaign Manager role will look for the below skills:
- A proven track record in B2B Marketing (Ideally from a Software or IT Background)
- Excellent level Swedish language skills (written and oral)
- A proven track record in lead generation and proactive approaches to the Market
- Ideally, based a commutable distance from Bracknell.
This role will offer a basic salary of between £40,000 and £50,000 plus benefits and bonuses.