Our client is a major International manufacturer with a Shared Service Centre (SSC) in Northampton,
They now need to employ another Swedish speaking Credit Controller to their Nordic team.
Candidates with office / administration / strong maths skills / finance / accounts / experience should apply as the training is outstanding.
- To administer all data related to credit management of customers
- Maximise cash collections and achieve related Company targets
- Building and maintaining good customer relations within the SSC
- Review and chase Company debt in order to maximise cash collections and reduce aged debt.
- Identify and resolve queries through liaising with various internal departments and customers
- Ensure payments are received in a timely manner.
- Assist in relevant projects, wherever necessary and required
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Fluent Swedish ( speak , read, write )
- Very good English ( "business level" - speak, read, write )
- Highly numerate and strong literacy skills
- Strong IT and keyboard skills
- Good organisational skills and "eye for detail"
- Ability to exchange information with all levels in the organisation
- Advanced customer handling skills
Applicants with credit control / debt collection or other Accounts - Finance related experience will be preferred
Base salary ca £23,000 - £24.000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"