Swedish, Finnish or Danish Senior Customer Service Associate
£32-£40K per annum
Origin Multilingual is proud to announce, we are searching for a Senior Customer Service Associate to join a Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) company. This position is offered on a full time permanent basis, Monday - Friday.
The Senior Customer Service Associate will be responsible for day to day sales,managing transactions,developing relationships with buyers and providing an excellent customer service experience.
- Processing of inbound sales queries via telephone, email and online chat.
- Selling to customers, determining their needs and suggesting relevant products.
- Processing and managing invoices and reports using various systems.
- Provide assistance to the sales team helping with paperworks and admin duties.
- Handle technical request from customers (reset passwords, downloading issues etc.)
- Creates research Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tickets.
The successful candidate for the senior customer service associate position, will have the following competences:
- Previous customer service experience.
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer literacy especial Ms office applications.
- Must be fluent in Swedish and/or Finnish and/or Danish.
If this sounds like the role for you then contact Kader at Origin Multilingual today to begin your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'