Swedish Customer Service / Events Co-ordinator
£25k + £2k BONUS Exceptional Benefits
This is an amazing opportunity for a Customer Focused individual who can speak fluent Swedish and likes to be creative in their role. My client is the one of the largest audio and web based conferencing organisations in the world and is currently looking for a Senior Customer Service Executive to join their customer delivery team as an Audio Events Co-ordinator.
The Swedish speaking Events Coordinator will be using a solutions-based approach in designing, creating, and executing Online Events and Audio Conference Events. The successful applicant will also need to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills as you will be working directly with the customer from point of receipt of the Event order through to the completion of the Event and any post-event discussions and follow-up. Your ability to work well within a team environment will also be essential as you need to work closely with Sales, Operations, other Client Care / Customer Service teams, and external partners on completing a successful Event.
My client offers a fantastic package including 23 days holiday, contributory pension and healthcare after first year service and lots of development and growth opportunities. This client is all about the employee and how to keep their teams motivated and focused at all times. The company organizes three large company events throughout the year and there are always activities and social events happening throughout the year.
Here are some of your daily responsibilities:
- Serve as point of contact and subject matter expert, to customers and Sales on Events
- Partner with customers to ensure all customer needs are understood and fulfilled on time
- Conduct information gathering and follow-up meetings with customers before and after the Event execution
- Establish expectations with customer on timelines, requirements, and needs
- Book, schedule and provision Event activity
- Host Events, including Online events (web events, webcasts)
- Troubleshoot and resolve real-time service issues
- Complete post-Event work and coordinate timely delivery of invoicing and value added services
- Update job knowledge and databases through documentation and communication with managers, the Client Care team, and others within Arkadin
- Manage conference participants on Avaya Bridge
- To assist with Live Assistance when instructed or required.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are a Customer Focused Individual who enjoys multi-tasking and managing client accounts then this is a great opportunity for you. You must have strong organisational skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure while coordinating multiple tasks under tight deadlines. A proficiency in Microsoft Office products is required and a background in audio or web based conferencing would be advantageous but not essential.
Attivo is a specialist recruiter, always committed to finding the right career choice for you. Please call one of our trusted consultants to discuss this and other roles that we are currently recruiting.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Help Desk Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job